(1) The competition will be played in accordance with the RULES OF GOLF as laid down by the Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews.
(2) All competitors who are members of recognised Golf Clubs, may enter, but the maximum permitted handicap is 28 for men and 36 for women, Juniors under the age of 18 must be partnered by an adult.
(3) The Committee reserve the right to alter or vary the published programme and conditions at any time and refuse any entry without stating a reason.
(4) Official Active Handicap Certificates must be produced on request.
(5) Slow play will be liable to penalty under Rule 5.6a Unreasonable Delay of Play.
(6) In the event of a tie All Prizes will be decided on the last 18, 9, 6, 3, 2 & 1 holes of the round played at RND.
(7) Ladies are to add, 3 strokes at RND and 3 strokes at Saunton, to their handicaps before calculation of the ½ combined allowance which will be subject to a maximum of 24.
(8) Players may use devices that measure distance only (e.g GPS). Such devices must not measure any other condition. Please refer to the Club’s Local Rules.